Sunday, August 29, 2004

Using Your Headcover

My wife and I talked last night about giving the Boy one of his birthday presents early. I bought him a new driver for ages 5 - 9 and was at the counter paying for it, when my eye spotted an assortment of headcovers. I started chuckling to myself, thinking how cute it would look if there's this little five year old on the course, carrying his clubs, a big headcover on his driver. It was too irresistable and I bought it.

This afternoon, two days before his birthday, we're going out to play. The discussion last night was whether to open the present early, not knowing how many more chances we're going to have before the end of the year. This morning I pull out the present and watch a rapt and happy face as he delightedly pulls apart the wrapping paper. I thought belatedly about my video camera.

He's very pleased with his new golf club. And the dinosaur headcover as well.

Boy: Hey! It's just like Tiger has! Except he has a lion!

No comments: