Tuesday, January 18, 2005

A Yen for Sony

My mom says it was those darn Joneses, the ones you're always trying to keep up with. On New Year's Eve we visited with our former neighbours who have moved onto (and into) a much grander house. We had the tour, ate pizza (and our livers) and played PlayStation, which was a great time. I said if the Boy says he liked it, I'd get one. He did, so I did. I've since wondered if I did the right thing. I since wondered, what the heck was I thinking. Every waking moment, the Boy is either playing PlayStation or asking to play PlayStation. Okay, that's a bit of an exageration. And you should know (whoever you are) that I enjoy playing it as well. But tonight, anxious for a bit of a break, I said no to the inevitable PlayStation request.
Boy: But Daddy! My hands are really in the mood to play!

No comments: