Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Open Invitations

I went away for a brief business trip to the Big Smoke. Business trips. Boring presentations. Except this time, I was the one giving the presentation. I decided rather than do the usual boring old thing, I'd show a movie, my home-made kind rendered from my own PC.  It was, in the words of one who saw it, entertaining and inspiring. I was pleased. Part of the middle segment was introduced, sort of, by the Boy. I filmed him on the back deck against the flower box saying, "And now for a brief NQI criteria review". Well, what actually came out was:

Boy: And now a kick I criterey view.

When I got home the next afternoon, flushed with my own success, I picked the Boy up from Daycare and told him how everybody oohed and ahhed about his part of the movie and that people all over the room were saying how cute he was.

Boy: Well, why don't they come and visit me?

No comments: